Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whats new ?


Hmmm time flies and now its already week 15 which is our study week, the time for us to prepare well for sitting the finals papers. I started to study for my finals like 2 weeks ago but still dilly-dally around, not taking it too serious yet. But definitely I picked up my mood to study , I dont wanna be a failure anymore not this time .
Mum reached kampar around 9 plus and fetched me back to Ipoh, can you imagine she drove all the way here alone? She is a superwoman, no lies ! :) Home sweet home ♥ It's always so nice to be at home, you dont need to do anything, sit there and my mum will serve me everything, every siblings come around tickling you, pinching you like how we used to mix around when childhood time . Hmmm, my aunt called and asked me to join them for lunch since we had not seen each other for so long. Saw one of my aunt from far and couldnt really can recognise her cause she is shorter than me, so cute, another aunt as well cause she is with her long hair now, no longer the short and curly hair.



Sharp new fridge, its huge !
New water heater.
My comfy bed.


So what's new in my house ? Mum replaced the old refrigerator with a new one since the old one stopped serving us, the freezer kept leaking til mum couldnt stand it no more. Then they bought a new Panasonice water heater, not to mention that we had to bath with cold water before this cause the water heater is spoiled for like a month lk that. All of them just get used to it til they came out with the idea to buy a new one. Yea and thats my bed, its so much more comfortable compared to the kampar's one, so nice to sleep with the air-cond and without the stress of studies, the sem break feel is hitting me , I dont wanna go back to Kaaaaaaampar !


Cam-whoring in my room.
Self-loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment