Sunday, December 27, 2009

1 month of holidays .

Out of my expectation Jusco wasnt that crowded like it used to be but still the cars are overloaded and the parkings are fully parked . We got a parking and we went down to shop for our own needs.
I got myself a new guess purse and EDC tshirt. Thank god I dont need to continue using my old purse which it stopped serving me , the skin is peeled off like N years ago. My friend even asked me if my old purse was a fake brand of guess, pity me ?


We went to meet up with mum and aunt right after I had done my parts as a consumer in Jusco . Mum bought herself a pair of scandals and aunt bought herself a brand new handbag for my sis's wedding's usage. All of us then off to accompany my cousin to get a new pair of scandals as well . She hardly can see things clearly as her both eyes are not working well but believe me, she is as choosy as me ^^ . She got herself a pair of scandals which is black in colour and then all of us had lunch at kfc and off to home. Good job everyone, what a tiring day !
Ooopsy , I nearly forget to mention I just got a new gadget as my old one is spoiled , ask dev for that ! He knows better , grrr ! Grumpy ~

Sony ericson Yari , new love !

No comments:

Post a Comment