Saturday, January 2, 2010

Before the Big day , YO !

Today the activities are abit different as my sis is getting married 2mr and I had to go with her for manicure and pedicure for the wedding 2mr . Yeeaah everything is on her again, Im lovin' it ! So dad became our driver for the whole day as he is the most free in the house. We are so lucky as we made an appointment the other day if not we're gonna wait to get it done .
Nail and Plus Salon & Academy.

Left is mine and the right is sis.
The pedicure there is like heaven , putting the legs in the basin with shampoo and moiturizer , foot massage , its like OMG !

Taaaadaaa ,my colourful pedicure are done !

Right after that mum picked me up from there and we are off for lunch with my relatives who came all the way from kuantan for my sis's wedding. It has been a long long time since we last all gathered and have fun . We went to Ipoh most famous chicken and bean sprouts ' Lou Wong Restaurant" and seems it's not a lie of its famous name. The restaurant was packed and full of foreigners, oh yeah I forgot its holiday for everywhere now . We got 2 tables and ordered the food. So let the photos do the talking aight .
Aunties' talk.

Guys' talk.

My cute cousin .

The famous food in town .

No comments:

Post a Comment