Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh so Blue !

The shopping disease attacks me once again . If you're close to me , well you should know that Im so into blue recently , like seriously . My nails colours , my heels , my top , my short pants all are in blue , yes the sexy blue . How long ago since I feel this relax , so free , this feeling is indescribable . Really ! I feel so glad to be home. :) Nothing else can beat the shopping spree !

My EDC top



MNG short pants .



NOSE high heels .


My face got so bad after I came back from langkawi , yess blame on the alcohol . It kills everytime after I drink , the skin will never get better unless I go for facial . :S
I cant think of any word to describe whenever I mention going for facial. Yes it's terribly pain , till your tears might flow out . But it worths so much after the pain , really . Mum and aunt went to KFC for lunch while waiting for me to get my facial done . Aww so sweet of them . And Im broke once again , you know why ? I spent so much on the facial products as shown below . These two products already can kill ! :X And yes I trimmed my eye brow . Yeeeah !



Refining Lotion (left) Washing cream (right )

But but but I got these few sample as free gifts . Not bad after all. Hees !


I'm enjoying my sem break to the fullest , now I'm broke !

No comments:

Post a Comment