Sunday, May 30, 2010

The final results . ♥



Have I ever mentioned that I changed my course ? Well in case I didnt , I changed to Public Relations course , a better change I guess . I was playing a fool when I was back in my year 1 accounting course till I flunk my finals . So I guess it would be a better decision to make a change in my life , yes now at least I will not waste another one year.
I wouldnt say that I worked very hard throughout my PR Y1S1 but at least I attended most of my classes did quite well in most of my coursework . Well hard work pays.
My semester break had finally come to an end . So it also means that the finals results are out . So yeah Im kinda satisfied with my own results , at least so much better than my previous records. Hees.


p/s : I wanna work harder so that I can get into the first class honour . God bless me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment