Monday, September 27, 2010

Stress released !

This sem had been so tough and packed as I was assigned with 6 subjects , darn this is not easy. But I had gone through it and now its officially end of my sem , say hi to the 3-weeks-holidays !
Just a glimpse of it , 4 months of my second sem ended this fast , well this is something good perhaps , I cant wait to graduate !

Come back to the topic , finals was approaching and I started my first paper on the first day(Monday) following with the next paper on Wed. Well Introduction to Mass Communication was one hell of subject that I worried the most. I was so freaking stressed up till I called up my parents to fetch me back to hometown , crying on the fon and asking I wanna go home ! This is seriously bad , bad and BAD ! Anyhow I sat for the paper and I guess it wouldnt be that bad after all. So yes after my Wednesday paper I came back to Ipoh again to study in a comfy environment, not forget to mention that I went shopping to release my stress. Just an excuse for me ! =p
I've been spending so much on shoppping but thank God mum didnt make noise on it.
Let's see what I've stocked up for my wardrobe. :)


Finally bought a dress after so long of hunting in One Utama (Pull and Bear).

MNG black slim jeans , my all time favourite !


Flowerist short pants from MNG !



Old school necklace , wonder how often I'l wear it .


Red high heels , serious shit its really high !

Some of the stuff I bought I didnt upload , too lazy for it. I'm loving all the prettyyyy stuff ! * Credit to mum . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment