Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yummyyy-licious food !

Talking about my sem break , my stomach is seriously blessed with all the home-cooked food. I do not have to starve like how I did in kampar , whenever Im hungry I'l be served with yummy food not forget to mention mum's cooking. *Thumbs up !

I've always wondered why mum can cook such yummy food, perhaps to lock up dad's appetite . =p
I've been feeding all the scrumptious food as I got thinner when I was fallen sick for 1 week. I keep eating these few days to gain back my weight, another ways of making me looks nicer with the new blouses. If anyone who is starving reading this post, I suggest you not to continue as it is really irresistable.
Fish balls that have always been my favourite. Mum specially made this for me, only for me not for my other siblings. :)


Mum and dad's favourite !




Yong tau fu that I dont really eat but trust me it is seriously much more yummy than outside's stalls .



This plate of chilis are seriously spicyyyy, do not try this if you cant eat spicy food. Your throat might burn ! * over exaggerating !



I used not to eat this ' Yong Kok tau' but once I tried I cant resist it. Never try never know !

No comments:

Post a Comment