Monday, March 22, 2010

Craving for sweet potato !

Well well I'm a loyal customer to sushi king recently as I crave for sweet potato like every single day. The tempurai is the one and must food to order whenever Im there. No doubt its scrumptious, can beat up anything else in Kampar here for now , dont know how long does it last for me. I dont crave for something for too long but once Im into it it would take quite some time for me to get rid of it . Mind that ( to the person who brings me there ) :)

So sushi king comes with a brand new menu which the prices have a little bit changes and of course they come with some new sushi and the most important one ' ICE CREAM' ! Well who doesnt crave for ice cream in kampar ? I think everyone does as the weather kills , right ? The design of their new menu looks cool though .
See, I told ya so !


How does it look like with my new colourful blouse ?


Credit to the cameraman , the one who fetch me to sushi king every single time :)


Stay tune people , Im gonna blog about my weekend back in kl last week. Photos are not here with me yet. Be patient !

No comments:

Post a Comment