Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My 20th birthday ! ♥

I cant believe that I'm 20 this year , it makes me sounds so old right ? So my celebration went so well as most of them could make it for me except some of them had some minor problem. I'm really glad that you guys made it up for me all the way from kampar, xoxo ! I celebrated it in Sky bar , one of the top bar in Malaysia, nice view, nice seat with jacuzzi in the middle , awesome music and of course awesome people. I've book 2 tables earlier with the sofa seat and jacuzzi next to us, sounds cool right ? Yes it is but not anymore when I reached there 5 minutes late and they gave my table to others , fuck them'll !

Well well how do you feel when you see the 2 photos above ? Aweeeeeesomeness ! Alright Im gonna upload more, let the photos do the talking aight ?
Couple of the night .
The girls - Amy.
The guys - Lao kong and Nic.

Dioooooooooooone !


Big head moooonster and Ian . ♥
My bestie in Kampar , but then he moved to setapak :(


Bottoms up bitches !



My 24/7 good friend :) Deeeeeev !


Jarrooooooooooooon , thanks for coming eventhough you're not a alcoholic.



Bie bie bieeeeeeee


Sabahan, boleh bha kalau kau



Ian you're the man !



Its a must for birthday girl , faints



I'm sorry jarron , cant help for it.



You too dione :) Xoxo !


Showing his indian blood , he can really drink no doubt !



Laaaaaaaaaaam lam !


I was swinging behalf of the bottle I guess ?

And and and we swing all the way back to Kampar right after another day.


It was a great night with you guys around , I swear.
I really appreciate for what people have done to me, you know who you are.
I will still be there like always, turn back and look , you will see me waving at you.
I dont talk doesnt mean that I dont care , I got my own reasons why I'm doing this.
There's always dissapointment for my birthday but this makes me stronger.
Im still living through all this , wish me luck !

Xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment