Thursday, March 25, 2010

Enjoy weekend to the fullest !



Heeey heeey heey I'm back again for my weekend post back in kl with my sayang. So the story was when I was out for dinner with my friends , someone called and said that the so called ex bf is outside of her hse , she didnt know what to do. So after i reached home I got a call from her again, asking me to go for a drink. I saw the blue taxi again in kampar, hmm hmm things between them got better I guess, its a good thing for her :) We went to a mamak nearby and she came out with the plan : Lets follow me back to kl, I was like urgh I wish I could but I've got class another day which I cant miss! But remember there is always a way to sort it out : MC ! So I got myself the MC and got my ass with them back to kl. Ian the pro driver took only 1hour to reach sg buloh, can you imagine that ? The speed was awesome , the side turning was great, credit to the couple!
I know he looks like a kiddo more like a pro driver, yes I agree with that.


We got up early in the morning and went all the way to Dave's restaurant in One utama just for our brunch. The pasta there was nice, mushroom soup was scrumptious as usual, awesome environment and of course depends on who you are going with. After that ian left us there for some shopping and he went off to work. Jarron came to take over the babysitter's job, weehaa. I bought a new pair of roxy flip flops but guess what the colour came off right after I wore it for once, pay it for around 70 bucks but provide such cheap quality,damn! Whereas my sayang got herself some top and skirt from Cotton on. We then went to starbucks to chill and finish up our assignment. Yeaaaah really we took our laptop over there jsut for our assign, unbelieveable right? Heees * Guess what at night the guys came out with the plan to go genting to take a chill pill. Everyone was so good that they actually go genting just because I purposely came all the way from kampar. I had a great night with you guys though eventhough I puked after genting cause of the air refreshner thingy inside jarron's car. :)


Sat schedule was abit different as we met up with dev and ian at a restaurant near to his uncle's apartment. We wanted to watch alice in the wonderland in 3D but the guys wanna bring me for drinking lesson at night so we couldnt make it for a movie with them. So we went to Zouk bar to meet up with ian's god sister, quite good looking though. We ordered 3 jugs of liquors with mixers quite cheap anway. They kept ask me to down it and my face got red once again, like the monkey's ass ! *blushing

We then went for second round at TTDI with the rest of them. I would say it's a nice place to chill with your friends, nice environment with awesome music I'm lovin life in kl ! So let the photos temp you guys abit ? Heees :)

The guys that can keep you accompany all night long.


Face getting more red and more red.



My all time favourite gal , I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment