Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hoooooouse paaaaaaaarty ! ♥



21st of July was a big day for them, them as in ashleigh, sheryll and tien seng cause they are planning a house party for their birthday celebration. At first I didnt feel like going, but at last I changed my mind and I attended it. I simply dressed up myself and went to sheryll's house and we both went to edward's house to meet up with lishia as well. He fetch us to caroline's house and few of them like jon,carol,law, ashleigh and lesther was already there. I felt like and outsider at first but everything went well when everyone reached. The girls started to dance, woooah sexy sexy. The guys couldnt resist it and they joined the fun. It was just awesooooooooome ! ♥

Lishia the laughter.
The girls.
Aaah jon my long lost party fren.
Dance baby dance !
Spot lishia ? She was high and dancing with the wall.

Karen. Coleen. Sheryll. Me Me. Amelia. Lishia. Karen Hafiz who doesnt touch alcohol and ang. Ashleigh and me.
Party girls.


Luke and me.

Woahhh Im lovin' it.
Jon was super high. lols

The party was superb, everyone enjoyed it to the max. Liquor finished kinda fast and they actually got high as well. Wooooah . Middle of the party the cops came and spoiled the fun, argghh god damn it ! But somehow they settle it down and we ended yumcha at ghany around 5plus.

P/S : Whatever happened stays at the party. I miss partying with all of you ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment