Sunday, August 9, 2009

My weekends .

Woooooo, time flies and now its already sunday. Ermmm mon nothing much happened as I've got no class. On the other hand tuesday was quite tiring since I had not enough sleep after I've reached back kampar on the same day in the afternoon, had a quick brunch with gloomy in kampar and he dropped me home. I had a glimpse of the slides which I needed to present in hours time later and I went to take a short nap, a real short one. I got myself well-prepared and wore on the new formal I bought during the last sem break in KL, ermm didnt manage to take a photo cause I was really too rush. The presentation wasnt that bad after all except that my groupmate made some mistakes on pronouncing the words and it made a smile on my tutor's face, hopefully he wouldn't minus the marks but add more for entertaining him from boredom. ;) *winks
Wednesday I've got 3 classese which one is in the morning, not to mention that I skipped it like always, this time we didnt even think of going not even asking each other " are we going class 2mr? " lol. Ying poe poe the panda knows me so well as she actually knows that something happened on tues and I cried so badly. Noooo thats for sure I'm nt going the class for the next day without any doubt ! Out of miracle he actually came to my house and asked to settle down everything with me. * cut the stories down * And now we're back to what we were last time i think? Go get a life those big mouth ! I never needed you for judgement, I never needed you for pointing out my wrongs, I never ask for help, I'm on my own since the day you left. It's a little bit late for explanations. I made a penalty card for him , added like 6 rules inside and now its just lacking of his signature as a prove. lol
Damn. im so creative !

Nothing special happened until sat I had to sit for my QT 1 midterms 2. I studied so hard this time so that I could pass the paper for finals, I aint gonna repeat the same damn subject again, NOOOOooooo ! I studied until around 12 something and went yumcha with the long lost friends, should i even mention they are my friends? I mean some of them. Tong was in kampar and we went dota after the yumcha because he''s leaving the next day. A kiddo actually asked in what sense you need to up ur 1st skill, does it even help? Dev gone mad and the kid joined our game. It was a fun game, not to mention that we pawn him alot. But we kept on delaying til we lost the game, what a shame.
Sunday I woke up around 12 something and went to sushi king with dev and the kuoky. I had 2 plates of sake which filled up my stomach a little bit, ordered another set and shared with dev. After paid for the bill, we went to tesco to get mojojo his favourite dog food and met up with apple at kfc. Kuoky then fetched us back and now I'm HOME ! :)



Yeah, he's back in the gang WESTLAKE !

This one sesat from somewhere.
Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment