Thursday, August 13, 2009

My baby mojojo :D



Hermm, anyone wonders my baby is refering to who? For your information, its a puppy I mean a really cute one, chubby, notti and likes being pampered all the time. I have to say that Im fear of dogs actually even puppies as well. I can scream very loud until you cant imagine how loud it can be, running over the place to avoid the dogs and all, my friends know me better.
Lets back to the topic. Mojo was a puppy which dev adopted her from a lecturer staying opposite his ex house. There was this day that we all saw few people were standing outside the lecture house and we were wondering what's happening there. We then saw few little puppies which were just borned together with their mum. They were so irresistible til dev couldnt stand to ask one from the lecturer. We actually wanted to take the choco one but someone else chose it so we took this one which is in a fair colour. We named it mojojo due to ian's suggestion from a movie or smtg like that. She liked to pee all over the place in the house and made the whole house stink. Whenever she smelled the milk powder, she could be so hyper and kept jumping to reach it. Aaahhh, adorable one :D She is the first puppy which is a dog that im not scared of, our fate yes no ?
She is now getting bigger and bigger which doesnt look as cute as last time. But her characteristic are still the same, going out from the house, showing you the pity face, yearning for your pamper and all sort of actions. Sometimes I just wish that she could go back to the small little puppy ,then I can keep her in my room and play with her when Im awake from sleep. I seriously miss you alot mojojo T_T



Oopsy, I forgot to mention she loves alcohol .


Yeaps, thats her home.
How can I get down from here ?

Thats the way I pee, woooo .

No comments:

Post a Comment