Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm back !

I've been neglected my blog for quite sometime due to the problems I had in Kampar and the midterms all were a whole big pile for like a month ago. But people noo, noo I'm nt gonna leave it to be a dead blog, not again.
What's new, ermmm nothing much actually except I went penang to get my self some stuff since mega sales is still on. I actually bought a white dress for my sis's wedding which is end of this year if im not mistaken. I could hardly get myself a dress when I was in queensbay mall. I went to forever 21 and tried like 5 dressess but all were like couldnt fix with my skeleton body, grrr. But its okay, I then went into this boutique so called " e'yanne" and gosh there was so many nice dress. I got myself a white dress for the morning session and still I have to buy one more dress for the evening session. aaaaa
I saw one nice handbag in roxy which grabbed my first sight when I entered the shop, it was so seducing man! But i didnt buy it cause i got 2 roxy begs which one i like used it for few times and i stopped using it already, i feel like its a waste if i were to buy one more and put it in my room. Hell no! What else? I got myself one more EDC top and one skinny jeans from MNG :) Night time I went drinking with my girls and had some fun in the pub called " DREAM". We actually wanted to go to MOIS but ended up get lost in someway in butterworth, sigh ! But the pub it wasnt that bad after all. I took the bus another day and reached kampar in the afternoon and this is where I'm typing all these craps, titi tataaaaaaaaa !

p/s : the next target -- GUESS watch :)


babysquid's pose.
Fuel bar.

The white dress ♥
The brands that I heart , esprit end MNG

No comments:

Post a Comment