Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm a shopaholic .

This few days all my midterms and assignments are killing me seriously. I dont even have time to hang out here and there like my foundation time. Sob T_T
Errrm what's new? Nothing much except that I skipped mt whole week class for this week, but I promised myself that I'm gonna back up so that I will be able to get my results better this sem. :)
My sleeping time is seriously the other way round which I sleep 6 in the morning and I get up 3 or 4 in the afternoon, staring at my laptop facebook-ing or msn-ing. Gosh what am I doing ? The feelings to go clubbing and shopping is so strong until I cant really concentrate to study for my @ midterms test tomorrow. My bad, yes ? I really wanted to go KL so much for the following week, to go shopping, sunway lagoon, clubbing and etc etc etc. hehe :)

My shopping list :
1) Forever 21 dresses
2) Guess purse
3)Guess watch
4)MNG skinny jeans
5)short pants
6high heels/slippers



No comments:

Post a Comment