Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dota addiction * Garena


For god's sake its 4.40 in the morning and I'm not sleeping. God what am I doing so late in my room? The boredom in kampar is killing me, luckily I still have my friends to accompany me to chat in msn and play the game that brings me to death DOOOOOOOTA ! lol. I dont really go to cc for dota nowadays cause I'm still noob to play in public games and its a waste of money. Time and money consuming I can say. I just came back from the second time yumcha with another bunch of my frens. The first time I went to ABC but I didnt order anything, the crowd was not as crazy as like in Ghany. After that I went home ended up playing dota with my friends. hahaha. Im learning to use a new hero which is Death Prophet, eeeeerm lets see the hero is not that hard but it takes time for me to farm the item out. When only I can be more pro ? Everyone willing to teach me but I dont really have the time to train myself as I dont want to get too addicted to it like last sem. Be a good girl instead :)

Im so thirsty right now thank god my friend bought me cola and ice water. :)
I tried sending mms to 2 of my frens which I thought they can send me through msn but both of them brought me down. Sad case T_T I wanted to upload the photos so much but i couldnt find anyone for help. *sigh Its so weird that I have the feelings to blog recently.
Errr, few photos will be uploaded 2mr . I got feeling that I'm so gonna fall sick AGAIIIIIIN !

Nite nite !

No comments:

Post a Comment