Monday, July 6, 2009

Bad dreams .

I wonder why there's so many bad dreams coming to disturb my beauty sleep this few days,its like everyday grrr !
This morning I got a really weird and scary dream that I ever had in my life. In the dream I was preparing for my wedding, dressing up nicely and everything. Wait,I must mention that I looked so great in the gown :) When I was done with my make up and all, I was brought into a room that looks kinda weird. Nothing much inside but there was a guy who is a bomoh in the room that looked alike with one of my friends. Then he took a rat out and told me that I must kill the rat into parts according to some chinese's beliefs which there is no such thing in the real life. I was so reluctant to do so because it was like eeeeww so disgusting man. I didnt have a choice and I did chop the rat into parts starting from the legs, neck and final part the eyes. He sumore asked me to dig the rat's eyes out for some reasons. So much blood on the floor. eeww Omgness pity the rat, I was so evil !
After that I thought everything was alright and I went for my wedding room to get a shower.For no reasons I knocked the edge of the table and fell down. I felt like something went wrong, probably because of I've killed the rat and it comes for revenge or something like that. I know it sounds so wrong but it was really like that in my dream. I got scared and POPS : A message came and saved me put from my bad dreams. Thank god. But still I have to mention to someone that : PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME EARLY IN THE MORNING!! I need my beauty sleep .

No comments:

Post a Comment