Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Night market .

I wasn't feeling so well when I got up this morning, lacking of sleep maybe. I thought of skipping my whole day class but ended up going for 2 classes which ends at 8. The tutor is so funny as he likes to make joke, LAME JOKES! I didnt know that we have to do the tutorial for the FIM subject as well, my tutor who looks quite young and sometimes look pretty in some different angle came around to check our work. Damn im so dead. I bluff her that I did until question 4 and she walked away. Luckily I'm not in the list of lazy worms,if not I might need to present the ans for the following week.
Eerm, finished class at 8 and ah b dropped me home. I was kinda hungry that time as I took my brunch at 3something. I then followed my friends to night market which was quite crowded as usual. I ate the 'lok lok' but the tomyam sauce was finished, how sad T_T I then went to the taiwan sausage stall and bought 4 stick of spicy sausage. I never know that we have to queue up just for this. The sausages were really tempting. *slurppp I thought that I can see someone else at the night market which I didnt, quite dissapointed actually. We then went to ghany corner to fill up our stomach ,the sausages were really spicy as I could feel that my sorethroat is coming again. Duh duh~


The crowd .



The tempting sausages.


Spot the 2 dumbo ? lol

The dota addiction is like coming back to me, I so gonna have to stop this.

No comments:

Post a Comment