Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sungkai hot spring trip.


It was sunday, I was still dying on my bed and my fren texted me ask if I'm on with his plan to Sungkai or not. I was way too tired but since I had nothing to do, I just followed him. I wasnt well prepared but I got to rush cause my fren was waiting for me downstairs. I got into the car with empty-stomach, struggling from starveness how pity. T_T We started to journey around 3 and reached there around 3plus, not bad right? The 2 cars can really race even its in kampar the zig zag kampung road. lol. Finally we reached and someone got down to buy the entrance ticket which is supposed to be 10 bucks but we only paid for it for 7 bucks. Guess why ? The cold spring is under renovation, whose fault ?

The ticket .
The water reflexology where stones and hot water are combined to have maximum effort of the theraphy
Another attraction is the egg boiling activity here. Children will enjoy it.
The big hot spring pool that gets its source of heat from the underground

The big pool that gets its source of cool water from the mountain spring


No comments:

Post a Comment