Sunday, July 12, 2009

The pain is torturing me !

I treat all of my friends good but why also they leave me one by one? I put you at the first compare to everyone, you are the closest to me among the rest. I thought you are different from others, I thought you appreciate me as a friend but you dont. You stepped into my life and just left without saying any words. What you did to me yesterday was really hurting, you would never do that to me last time, NEVER. You left me there eventhough knowing that I barely could breath. The album doesnt mean anything to you anymore? Is it? You can feel my pain? Those words are really killing me softly every single second. I dont wish to get up from my sleep, I dont want to recall myself what you have done to me. I"m struggling !

No comments:

Post a Comment