Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rains . ♥

I didnt really sleep well yesterday night cause of the midterm test I guess but I would say that I wasn't really panic or stress for it. I used to sleep late recently by going yumcha with my frens, chatting in msn, going westlake, playing dota or facebook game. Even if I'm nt doing anything, I would just look at my msn and the laptop screen. I woke up early in the morning and knew it was raining outside, so cooling which made me so unwilling to get up from m y beauty sleep. I looked at my fon which I thought someone would have replied and wished me GOOD LUCK for my test but he didn't.
Drop the subject of him, back to my midterm test. My test was supposed to start at 8.30 but they delayed it to 9 because the rest who take bus to campus might not make it due to the rain. How I wish I could sleep another 30 more minutes. Then there I saw Karen when I was waiting for the exam to start outside the lecture hall. I didnt really know what to talk to her cause that was the 1st time we really talked to each other, all the time also we chat using msn. I feel abit weird when looking at her and talked. Not that close yet mayb. I didnt really know if i did well for the test or not, hopefully I did. Honestly I did peep some of the ans of my fren because I seriousy lost my confidence in exams. Last but not least, thanks for the good luck wish from the rest :)



Off to bed. Nice weather still

No comments:

Post a Comment