Saturday, July 4, 2009

Study mode still not on ?

I'm starting my degree year one sem 2 for like a month already and my mid-terms all are around the corner. There's one on this coming sunday and for god's sake its sunday, aint sunday supposed to be a rest day for everyone ? But still i'm still lazying around and stuck at topic one part 1. Lol. This sem I'm abit more hardworking than last sem as I go to class quite often eventhough I sleep quite late at night due to the yumcha session which I never miss. Hahaha. Today is Saturday which tomorrow will be my mid-term test, I still dont hv the mode to study yet I wonder why. Mayb its because the format is MCQ and true/false which it doesnt get you to revise it so much. I just had my branch with my fren , ended up eating one piece of chicken, nuggets and pepsi which made me feel so full.
Macroeconomics notes .



Spot my bolster at the following photo ? It's a bolster which is so nice to be hug especially at night when it's cold. I used to hug it whenever I'm doing my stuff, my frens like to say that I'm a kid who always bring the bolster all around in Kampar which I didnt. I dont remember I ever brought it to Ghany at all. Somehow the bolster just makes me feel so nice. :)

That's all for now. Off to study mayb?

No comments:

Post a Comment